Viper Nozzles - Viper Industrial Nozzles
- Constructed of E-LITE aluminum with brass internal parts
- Compact, Simple, Low maintenance, Light-weight fire nozzles,
- Safe and durable (individually tested)
- All do Fog to Straight Stream with the turn of the bumper
- Capable of flushing without shutting down
- Ergonomically designed for easy operation and handling
- Full-time swivels, pistol grips that can be removed & spinning teeth
- Working pressure is 100psi. (most also available at 50 or 75psi (LP models))
- Shutoff handles available in colors to match pre-connect lines: Black, Red, Yellow, Orange, Blue, Green
- VIPER Nozzles available in NST and NPSH - 2 ½” in NST only
- All viper nozzles are available in 1 ½” NST ‘Tip Only’
- Industrial and Utility nozzles all have Fog, Straight Stream and a Turn-Past-Straight-Stream-Shutoff.
- Have large protective rubber bumper
- Can be used as a ‘Break-apart’
Top of Page
C & S Supply, Inc.
6342 E. CR 18
Johnstown, CO 80534
Phone: (888) 663-4966
Fax: (970) 663-3878
For questions or comments contact email@example.com
- 2013 C & S Supply, Inc.
Web development by Lifeline Computer Support, LLC